We have 31 objects tagged swags.

  • Drawing, Design for Grotesque Decoration
  • pen and brown ink, black chalk on off-white laid paper, mounted on laid paper .
  • Museum purchase through gift of the Misses Leupp and Mary Turlay Robinson and....
  • 1994-64-1
  • Mirror (France)
  • cast and patinated bronze with beveled mirrored plate glass.
  • Gift of Stanley Siegel, from the Stanley Siegel Collection.
  • 1975-32-1
  • Sidewall (France)
  • block-printed on paper.
  • Gift of Jones and Erwin, Inc..
  • 1945-13-2-a,b
  • Border (France)
  • block printed on handmade paper.
  • Gift of The Museum at The Fashion Institute of Technology.
  • 1998-75-100
  • Frieze (France)
  • block printed on handmade paper.
  • Gift of Eleanor and Sarah Hewitt.
  • 1928-2-69-a,b
  • Folding Fan And Case
  • painted paper leaf with applied sequins, carved and pierced bone sticks.
  • Bequest of Mrs. John Innes Kane.
  • 1926-22-112
  • This object is part of the Textiles collection.
  • There are 2 images of this object.
  • Sidewall (England)
  • block-printed and flocked on handmade paper, varnished ground.
  • Gift of Josephine Howell.
  • 1972-42-187-a,b
  • Skygarden Hanging Lamp
  • aluminum, plaster, halogen light source.
  • Museum purchase from General Acquisitions Endowment Fund.
  • 2011-27-1
  • Frieze (France)
  • block-printed and flocked paper.
  • Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Hugh B. Jackson.
  • 1973-10-1
  • Border (France)
  • block printed on handmade paper.
  • Gift of Josephine Howell.
  • 1955-85-4-a,b
  • Bulb Pot (France)
  • tin-glazed earthenware.
  • Gift of Eugene V. and Clare E. Thaw.
  • 2006-27-6
  • Box (France)
  • tin-glazed earthenware, metal (mount).
  • Gift of Eugene V. and Clare E. Thaw.
  • 2006-27-10
  • Sample Book (France)
  • block-printed, gilded, handmade paper.
  • Museum purchase from General Acquisitions Endowment and Decorative Arts....
  • 1986-34-1-1/314
  • Drawing, Temple of Curiosity
  • pen and black ink, brush and brown wash, blue watercolor, graphite on....
  • Purchased for the Museum by the Advisory Council.
  • 1911-28-463