Danish furniture designer. Trained as a painter at Polytechnic of Fredericksberg. Studied architecture under father at Technical School of Copenhagen. Helped establish the Department of furniture at the Royal Academy of Art in Copenhagen, 1924, where he also taught. Established own practice 1920. Designed furniture for museums, including the Thorvalsens Museum in Copenhagen, and the Danish Museum of Decorative Arts. Pieces were mostly handmade by the firm Rudolph Rasmussen; Klint's later firm, Le Klint, mass produced designs.