*1866 business established by Alexander William Robertson, brother of Hugh Cornwall Robertson. *Hugh C. Robertson joined business around 1868 - the business was known as "A.W. & H.C. Robertson" at this time. *James Robertson (father of Alexander and Hugh) joined business in 1872 and the business name changed to "James Robertson & Sons". *1875 the business name changed to "Chelsea Keramic Art Works (CKAW)". *1884 Hugh C. Robertson took control of the firm. *Date ? business closed due to financial problems. *1891 business reopened and Hugh C. Robertson was appointed manager. *1896 business was renamed "Dedham Pottery" after a move to Dedham, Massachusetts. *1943 business closed.